Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

The Hills 09.01.08

"how would you like to be dumped?" 

hahahha... I forgot how much I love this show. This episode is probably the best one so far this season. Even better than the premiere. And from the previews of next weeks episode, the season is finally picking up on what it does best. With that said, how Awesome is it that Whitney may finally have a real boy toy on the show! its about damn time!! and I must say her and Alex have way more chemistry than Lauren and Doug. And can I get a boss like that to hook me up with a model!! If only my friends could learn how to set me up on a date like that, maybe I would've coughed up the balls to do some damage this past weekend! =X

Lauren and Doug....I sooo knew that relationship was going nowhere! That's right, I knew it and so did Brody! (lol...yes, great minds think alike.) How EFFIN cute are Lauren and Brody anyway! God can they please get together already!!!! The fact that he watches out for her and already knows which guys aren't right for her... Can u just be the One already!! why do these people who belong together play with my emotions!!?!! I can't even live vicariously thru these people's romantic relationships anymore! 

Heidi, Speidi who? I think the most interesting thing regarding that whole part of the cast is when Stephanie says, "it used to be a hamster but now its a guinea pig." uhhhh huh..... THATS why you and Spencer are related! thanks for reminding me that you're both STUPID!!! lol anyway... 

Best quote:

"My type is someone I've already dated."

Oh it's sooo silly how much Lauren and I have in common sometimes. LOL...I think once upon a time I had this same conversation! I can't wait for next week. The countdown to Audrina's getting kicked out could have started. And Brody and Doug in jail!!! Whaaaaaatttt...! and of course, Frankie manages to stay out of trouble. He really is the smartest of the bunch. lol...that's kinda sad. He's like Fez but smarter. haha... go Frankie!

No comments: